Remove all tiles from the board as quickly as you can.
* Some tile sets have done away with the seasonal or flower series, opting for another related series. If this is the case with your tile set, you can verify which tiles in that tile set are the exception to the matching image rule by looking directly at the tile set file. Clicking on the tile set file once in the Konqueror browser will display the actual tile set image used to create the tiles. The first four tiles in row four are the season tiles, and tiles 4 through 7 in row five are the flower tiles.
- Tiles can only be removed in pairs. This means two tiles with the same image must be clicked in order for both to be removed. There is one exception to this rule. Tiles which contain a seasonal or flower theme have special status. Any seasonal tile may be paired with any other seasonal tile, and likewise for flower tiles.*
- Only tiles which have no tile to their left -or- right may be removed.
- The more time required to remove tiles, the lower the final score.
- No final score is awarded if tiles remain on the board without a way to remove them.
- You can pause the game, however the tiles will be hidden until you continue the game.
- Try to remove tiles on the edges of long rows early in the game.
- If there is a single tile covering two or four tiles, try to remove it early in the game.
- If there is a single tile which borders the left or right edge of two tiles, try to remove it early in the game.
- If there are two matching tiles in the same row, with other tiles in between them, try to remove at least one of these tiles early on. Later in the game, these can block your chances of clearing the board.
Last updated 04/13/05.