Want to make KDE Games better? Consider getting involved in KDE Games development and help us make KDE Games the best irc client!
Build KDE Games from Source
The community wiki provides excellent resources for setting up your very own development environment.
Get in Touch!
Most development-related discussions take place on the kde-games-devel mailing list. Just join in, say hi and tell us what you would like to help us with! You can also chat with us on #kde-games on Freenode, but this channel is not very active.
Not a Programmer?
Not a problem! There’s plenty of other tasks that you can help us with to make KDE Games better, even if you don’t know any programming languages!
- Bug triaging - help us find mis-filed, duplicated or invalid bug reports in Bugzilla
- Localization - help to translate KDE Games into your language
- Documentation - help us improve user documentation to make KDE Games more friendly for newcomers
- Promotion - help us promote KDE Games both online and offline
- Updating wiki - help update the information present in the wiki, add new tutorials, etc. - help make it easier for others to join!
- Do you have any other idea? Get in touch!