KTuberling is a game intended for small children. Of course, it may be suitable for adults who have remained young at heart.
It is a "potato editor". That means that you can drag and drop eyes, mouths, mustache, and other parts of face and goodies onto a potato-like guy. Similarly, you have other playgrounds with different themes.
There is no winner for the game. The only purpose is to make the funniest faces you can.
KTuberling can also "speak". It will spell out the name of the objects you drag and drop. It will "speak" in a language that you can chose. You can even use it to learn a bit of vocabulary in foreign languages.
© 1999 -2017 KTuberling Team
KTuberling is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL), Version 2.
- Éric Bischoff
- John Calhoun
- Albert Astals Cid <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Agnieszka Czajkowska < email@example.com >
- Bas Willems < firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Roger Larsson < email@example.com >
- Dolores Almansa < firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Johann Ollivier Lapeyre < email@example.com >
- Eugene Trounev < firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Michał Bartecki < email@example.com >